Anchor is a tool that will allow you to create and manage your podcast without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Anchor is for everyone, but but among the industries that use the platform the most are: information & communication technology, and science & technology.
Fans of Anchor love it for its most recognizable features:
- You own the rights to all of your content and can host unlimited episodes for free, always.
- Reach a wider audience quickly and easily, including one step distribution to Spotify.
- Certified metrics to better measure your audience and help your show grow are all available in a single dashboard.
- Engagement insights help you see where your Spotify listeners are dropping off, so you can plan your podcast around the content that performs best.
- Audience breakdowns on aggregated age, gender, geolocation, and listening apps help you learn more about your Spotify listeners, so you can better tailor your content.
- Wide range of subscription pricing structures and the ability to email subscribers directly.
- Recording tools capture audio straight from your phone, tablet, or computer, and sync them across all devices. Or, you can import existing audio or video.
- Upload your content on Anchor, and create a podcast that fans can watch (or listen to) on Spotify.
- Easy to visualize building blocks of audio segments don't require any editing. Record your audio, arrange your segments, add transitions, and you're set.
- Add any full tracks from Spotify to your episodes, and combine music and conversation to explore the full possibilities of audio.
- Multiple people can record with you at the same time. You can also invite them to send you a Voice Message—or join the conversation with Q&A and Polls.
Anchor is 100% free for everyone. Here's why. Anchor's mission is to provide easy and powerful podcasting tools for everyone. Because of this, our platform is completely free—no hosting fees, trial periods, or paywalls.
- It gives tips on how best to publish the podcast and the analytics helps to keep creating relevant content
- It can also record and save podcast even if you are not ready to publish it
- You can record from different devices, such as smartphones or tablets, you can build your episodes in different segments and decide to add transitions between them, it allows you to import an existing audio and add a background audio using Anchor's library.
- It's not easy to edit recordings of podcast
- The setup is not simple
- The software does not necessarily get your information verified on Pandora, iHeartRadio and Amazon podcasting.
- Anchor is not the best when it comes to recording: for this function it might be better to opt for an external recorder and then import the audio files to Anchor.
Anchor Documentation and Support
Anchor has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, you will have good customer support available. Anchor also has excellent ratings across the board.
Anchor is very responsive and highly secure and you can share your podcast episodes or profile via a link.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.