Descript is a tool that will allow you to launch your podcast without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Descript has templates available to help you launch your podcast for almost any industry.
Fans of Descript love it for its most recognizable features:
- Descript saves podcast creators from the technical drudgery of audio and video editing — so they can focus on making great content
- Edit audio by editing text
- Create an AI clone of your voice, and add words to your audio as simple as typing
- Remove ums, uhs, likes, you knows, and repeated words with a single click, instantly reducing the length of your podcast by up to 10%
- Even if you’re a beginner, or don’t have a fancy mic, you can sound like a pro with noise removal, speech enhancement, and other one click sound effects
- Full featured video editing for anyone that can use a doc.
- Automatic and human powered transcription with industry leading accuracy and powerful collaboration tools
The pricing plans available are the following:
- Descript makes it easy to edit any audio or video file. If you're used to working with Microsoft Word, especially, then you'll feel at home with Descript
- Descript makes the podcast editing so much faster
- The AI transcription editing process is super seamless
- Absolute best for audio editing
- It's not easy to edit recordings. The setup is a little complicated
- Descript struggles with non-neutral accents
- When deleting a word, it won't completely cut all the audio, so maybe 1 out of 10 edits needs a small manual trim
- Sometimes there are glitches that prevent it from running smoothly, and there always seems to be software updates, which makes it a little clunky.
Descript Documentation and Support
Descript has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has good ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your podcast, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Descript is very responsive and highly secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.