Mapbox is a tool that will allow you to build maps without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Mapbox has templates available to help you build apps for the following industries: design & architechture, information & communication technology, real estate & property, and science & Technology.
Fans of Mapbox love it for its most recognizable features:
- With Atlas, you can self host Mapbox maps and geocoding APIs, Streets, Satellite, and Terrain tilesets, and Mapbox Studio on your network, behind a firewall, or even air gapped
- Mapbox data is powered by hundreds of data sources, and a distributed global users base of more than half a billion monthly active users
- Mapbox Vision SDK describes every curb, lane, street sign, and road hazard it sees as data
- Mapbox APIs, SDKs, and live updating map data give developers tools to build better mapping, navigation, and search experiences across platforms
- Mapbox give designers control over everything from colors and fonts, to 3D features and camera angles, to the pitch of the map as a car enters a turn
- Mapbox provides powerful routing engines, accurate, traffic powered travel times, and intuitive turn by turn directions to help you build engaging navigation experiences.
With Mapbox you only pay for what you use. There's no pricing plans.
Mapbox Integrations and Plugins
On the API side of things, you’ll find that Mapbox connects with various tools such as
- Being able to change the smallest details of how maps are presented
- Integration with AR Core and AR Kit makes it easy to use
- Dataset reader is quite powerful. It recognizes almost any format
- Mapbox compared with the different map integrated platforms is one of the best in its pricing and has one access to every feature that can be enabled during integration
- There are not enough official tutorials, and there is no API references of the SDK
- Using text on the map studio is difficult to control
- Migration of data can be an issue if the developer is not able to meet the requirements or if the support team doesn't give any further assistance on enabling the feature
Mapbox Documentation and Support
Mapbox has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has excellent ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your maps design, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Mapbox is very responsive and highly secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.