Your trust matters to us
Last updated on January 1, 2023.
Welcome to LowCode Agency (“we,” “us,” or “our”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit any of our websites under the LowCode Agency brand, including https://lowcode.agency (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect
We collect information from and about users of our Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”) to improve the user experience. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on behalf of us to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Website.
- To analyze and understand how our Website is used, and to enhance and personalize the user experience.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
601 Brickell Key, Suite 700, Miami, FL.