Weavy is a tool that will allow you to build messaging tools without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Weavy has templates available to help you build apps for almost any industry among which the following stand out: marketing, communications, and sales.
Fans of Weavy love it for its most recognizable features:
- Direct messaging and group chats directly in your app, with support for sharing Cloud Files and Video Calls
- Enable true contextual collaboration by adding feeds to any element of your app. Add comments and start threads within each feed
- All your users' local and Cloud storage files, available in one central location with file previews and text editing
- Instantly add the capability for your users to add and share files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Let your users start, join, and view recordings of meetings directly from within your app
The pricing plans available are the following:
- Enterprise (Contact Sales)
*free trial available
Weavy Integrations and Plugins
On the API side of things, you’ll find that Weavy connects with various tools such as
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Teams
- Weavy provides a great set of community tools right out of the box. Their Feed system allows your network to share posts like Facebook and LinkedIn
- Fully working chat experience right out of the box with typing indicators, emojis, and read/sent receipts
- Collaboration features without prior experience
- Easy to use
- We easily could add collaboration features to our platform without building it from scratch, with no prior experience at all building chats, etc.
- Easy to use and adds lots of value in no time!
- It helps us to focus on building what matters most for our clients while delivering on the features their users expect like chat, mentions, notifications, and more.
- Some missing pieces in the API that we would like to see.
Its drawbacks, on the other hand, are these:
- Some missing pieces in the API
- There are so many options available to configure within the Weavy tools, and these options sometimes could use a little more explanation from the configuration and the user experience
Weavy Documentation and Support
Weavy has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has excellent ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your messaging tools design, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Weavy is very responsive and highly secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.