Automate.io is a tool that will allow you to build Automations without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Automate.io has templates available to help any automation you need for the following industries: administration & office support, Information & communication technology, marketing & communications, and trades & services.
Fans of Automate.io love it for its most recognizable features:
- Create simple one to one automation workflows, or just sync data between two apps
- Create complex workflows spanning across multiple apps in minutes. Add delay, conditional logic, format data and do much more
- Visually create integrations using drag & drop interface. No IT help required
- Connect 200+ cloud applications. Use our Webhooks / Rest API to connect other apps
- Format data, add conditional logic, or time delay into your workflows
- Create and Share Workflows with your team. Imbibe a culture of automation across your organization
- Data encryption at rest and transit, data retention controls and audit logs
- Pre Built Automation Templates
The pricing plans available are the following:
*Free trial available
Automate.io Integrations and Plugins
On the API side of things, you’ll find that Automate.io connects with various tools such as:
Automate.io integrates with the following platforms for flexibility and ease of use:
- Acuity Scheduling
- Adobe Connect
- Agile CRM
- All Apps
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Azure DevOps
- Bamboo HR
- Cisco Webex Teams
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- Office 365
Among many others!
- Seamlessly automating tasks
- Wide range of tools to choose from
- Options available in every tool
- Ability to connect multiples apps to automate tasks
- Speed of execution is great
- The design is exceedingly crisp and logical
- Customer support is superlative in the industry
- Ability to connect multiple software just by dragging and dropping
- The interface and user guide to integrating various software is very well built making the first-time user experience simple.
- Most requested integrations are in beta mode
- Limitations on the usage of leading apps like Wix and Hangouts
- There's a lag when two or more software are run at one time
- Needs better documentation.
Automate.io Documentation and Support
Automate.io has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. Automate.io also has Excellent ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have High control over your automations design, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Automate.io is very responsive and highly secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.