Pipefy is a tool that will allow you to build CRMs without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among low-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Pipefy has templates available to help you build apps for almost any industry among which the following stand out: information & communication technology, and science and technology.
Fans of Pipefy love it for its most recognizable features:
- Integrate workflows across your app ecosystem
- Extend the useful life of your existing platforms
- Automatically report on every step in the process
- Automate busywork and focus on work that matters
- Empower business teams with an easy and secure way to automate manual process, data alignment and communication needs
- Get full control and visibility over your operations, automate work and engage with vendors, approvers, and colleagues
- Focus on people, not the process. Eliminate manual tasks, automate processes, and promote efficient communication with candidates and employees
- Build a sales funnel with the steps that work for your company, engage with leads and have full visibility of your sales and performance data
- Increase efficiency and integrate end to end operations on a secure, low code workflow and business process automation (BPA) platform
The pricing plans available are the following:
Pipefy Integrations and Plugins
On the API side of things, you’ll find that Pipefy connects with various tools such as
- Active Directory
- ADP 2
- ADP Workforce Now
- AM Cards
- Amazon Cognito
- Charts by Workato
- Cisco Webex Teams
- Easy and good looking layout that is easy to navigate
- Excellent customer support
- Contains a database for the location of bottlenecks that prevent the smooth running of processes
- Project tracking and client management tool
Its drawbacks, on the other hand, are these:
- Update of the progress of the tasks is not entirely in real time
- Payment per user is confusing
- There's no centralized global approval workflow
- Users can't add multiple people to one workflow
Pipefy Documentation and Support
Pipefy has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has excellent ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your CRMs design, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Pipefy is very responsive and highly secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.