Revue is a tool that will allow you to build newsletters without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Revue has templates available to help you build newsletters for the following industries: information & communication technology, marketing & communications, and sales.
Fans of Revue love it for its most recognizable features:
- Your followers can subscribe to your Revue newsletter directly from your Tweets and Twitter profile
- Grow your list and show past issues
- Import, update, add or delete subscribers
- See analytics beyond open and click rates
- Send immediately or schedule for later
- Add links from anywhere on the web
- Use our embeddable form or install our WordPress plugin
- Post your issues to Medium, WordPress and more
- Share the articles from your issues separately to social media
- Make your profile page available on any URL you choose
- Connect sources like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pocket
- Collect valuable feedback from your readers with each issue
- Build on Revue’s features or use Zapier support
- Get help whenever you’re stuck with something
Revue has a payment structure in which you are charged 5% of your revenue inside the platform.
Revue Integrations and Plugins
On the API side of things, you’ll find that Revue connects with various tools such as
- Diverse features
- Easy to use and friendly interface
- Great integrations
Its drawbacks, on the other hand, are these:
- Embeddable signups could be better and more flexible with the layout of the newsletter
- Revue lacks many of the bells and whistles you would see from a fully-fledged email newsletter provider, like MailChimp or Mailerlite
- The email designer in particular is rather basic and doesn't allow for much customization
Revue Documentation and Support
Revue has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has excellent ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your newsletter design, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Revue sufficiently responsive and highly secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.