Newsy is a tool that will allow you to manage your community without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Newsy has templates available to help you with community management for the following industries: community services & development, marketing & communications, and sales.
Fans of Newsy love it for its most recognizable features:
- Bring all types of domains. Enable HTTPS, use your domain in your GMail, set up DNS records
- Add ads and affiliate links on your site. Enable sponsored posts & monthly recurring memberships
- Add RSS feeds or search the Web based for only high quality contents based on your niche keywords
- Set categories, subcategories and tags to contents and search by them so you can find things quickly
- Automatically post contents to Twitter, Reddit, Blogger, Tumblr and WordPress and build traffic to your site
- Let visitors to sign up to your site to become members
- Run your newsletters automatically. Newsy sends out newsletters to all your members & subscribers
- Let users comment, vote, like, share and more on your site
- Change META tags as you wish. Add custom META tags. Access sitemaps. Build traffic & domain authority
- Want to sell your site? Enable the selling feature and get sales leads directly from Newsy. No commission taken
- Get in depth analysis on traffic, members, subscribers and activities
- Add a logo & favicon. Pick a theme from many available. Change the font, CSS & colors exactly the way you want
- Thinking of About Us page? No problem. Add a custom page using Markdown or HTML and tweak it with your own CSS
- Want to add links to other sites? You can add custom links. Place them in the header or navigation or footer.
- Add chatbots, Facebook page plugin, Twitter like button or build your own custom widgets
- Change every text and wording on your site to your own liking. How about in a completely different language?
- Who has time to monitor all these? Once setup, Newsy is fully automated and runs itself
Newsy has a per-site pricing structure. The pricing plans available are the following:
- 1 site ($3/mo)
- 3 sites ($5/mo)
- 10 sites ($10/mo)
- 30 sites ($20/mo)
- 100 sites ($50/mo)
- 300 sites ($100/mo)
Newsy Documentation and Support
Newsy has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has good ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your community management, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Newsy is sufficiently responsive and pretty secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.