Drift is a tool that will allow you to manage your customer support without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Drift has templates available to help you manage customer support for almost any industry among which the following stand out: call centre & customer service, information & communication technology, marketing & communications, and sales.
Fans of Drift love it for its most recognizable features:
- Get additional seats per user for your sales, marketing, and service teams
- Tap their professional services team to take your strategy to the next level
- If you’re an early stage company with less than 50 employees, try Drift for startups
Drift Integrations and Plugins
On the API side of things, you’ll find that Drift connects with various tools such as
- Oracle Eloqua
- Google Analytics
- Google Calendar
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Meet
- Google Sheets
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Team
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
- Chatbots in less than a few hours
- Drift's account management and support teams are very friendly, efficient and always available to ensure users are getting the best use of the platform and aware of any changes and enhancements
- It is helpful that the platform is able to understand what human is saying and know what part of the website to point someone to
- Drift is built from the ground up for advanced targetting, allowing your business to go beyond the typical support use case of web chat to surface target buyers on your website and deliver them a personalized chatbot experience that meets their interests
- Great feature is how a meeting can be set up automatically
- Reporting is okay for the most part, although some additions would be welcome - eg. being able to get an overview of comparative performance between the different teams set up in Drift and having the agent and team name visible when looking at conversation ratings at a playbook level
- Problems downloading the desktop application
- There are some tracking limitations in Drift, so make sure you have unique URLs for everything you want to track
- Issues with creating reports based on the Drift data
Drift Documentation and Support
Drift has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has excellent ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your customer support, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Drift is very responsive and highly secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.