Flow XO is a tool that will allow you to build chatbots without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. Flow XO has templates available to help you build chatbots for the following industries: marketing & communications, sales, and trades & services.
Flow XO Features
Fans of Flow XO love it for its most recognizable features:
- With a Flow XO chatbot, you can let your bot clarify and pre-filter customer data while they are on your site, meaning the quality of leads coming in will be much higher. Plus, your bot is available to engage with customers 24 hours per day
- Allows anyone to create code free online chatbots (bots) quickly and easily
- Provide a virtual welcome mat to your business
- By looking for exact phrases or keywords in a conversation, your chatbot can provide answers to common questions that you might receive
- Flow XO for chat allows any chatbot to hand over the complete conversation to a human agent
- Flow XO for chat is capable of taking payments part way through a conversation
Flow XO Prices
The pricing plans available are the following:
- 25,000 interactions ($25/mo)
- Bots or active flows ($10/mo)
- Standard olan ($19/mo)
*Free trial is available
Flow XO Integrations and Plugins
On the API side of things, you’ll find that Flow XO connects with various tools such as
- Facebook messenger
- Beautifully simple and simply amazing
- Quickly and intuitively platforms
- Tons of pre-made templates
- The fact that you can turn the forms into a chatbot is great. But unfortunately, after reaching the response limit, users cannot capture anymore
- The quota sometimes is not renewed monthly
Flow XO Documentation and Support
Flow XO has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has good ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your chatbot design, with its workflow based interface. You might also notice that Flow XO is very responsive but not very secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.