duda is a tool that will allow you to build websites without having to write a single line of code. It is a fan favorite among no-code platforms because of how easy to learn it is. duda has templates available to help you websites for the following industries: administration & office support, community services & development, banking & financial services, information & communication technology, retail & consumer products, sales, and science & technology.
Fans of duda love it for its most recognizable features:
- Millions of free & premium images
- Automatic configuration of DNS records
- Advanced tools, e.g., Zapier app, widget builder, API, instant websites, website export, dynamic pages with internal and external collections, etc
- Manage services, e.g., account management, API Guidance & Architecture Implementation, Tailored Technical, Design & Sales Training, Website Migration & Custom Development
- Solutions for agencies, SaaS platforms, hosts, and enterprise
The pricing plans available are the following:
*Free trial available
duda Integrations and Plugins
On the API side of things, you’ll find that duda connects with various tools such as
duda integrates with the following platforms for flexibility and ease of use:
- Amazon web wervices
- Amazon's cloudfront CDN
- Fast website builder
- It's easy to create pages and they have a good UX
- The automated support chatbot is actually very helpful
- The content library collection to search images from is great
- Client management is super easy and all on one page
- It's perfect for those who don't know a thing about web design
- The widget-based building makes building a website a quicker process
- They have a lot of bugs if you customize even a little bit
- Hard to export, import, and cancel the account
- They need to improve a lot for SEO. It's impossible to fix the technical SEO aspect
- The restrictions, the quality, look and layout of the end result just doesn't fit with where web standards are today
- The contact forms can be improved with conditional logic
duda Documentation and Support
duda has a comprehensive knowledge base to help you learn how to use it. If you ever find that you need any help in using the app, and depending on which plan you go for, you will have good customer support available. It has excellent ratings across the board.
You’ll find that you have high control over your app’s design, with its drag and drop interface. You might also notice that duda is very responsive and highly secure.
Want to find out more about low code and no code? Check out the LowCode blog! We publish all there is to know about low code/no code and give you all of the industry’s best-kept secrets for making the most powerful apps, without having to write any code.
We have an expert team that can make your app 20 times quicker than a traditional developer can! Yep, we make app dreams come true. Book a call with us to find out more.